Christmas Carol Concert
We warmly invite you join us for the (virtual) annual Smile Train UK Christmas Carol Concert, on Thursday 9 December at 8pm.
A Virtual Celebration
Thursday, 9 December 2021, 8 pm
We warmly invite you to join us online for our Christmas Carol Concert, bringing you carols performed by the choir of the Grosvenor Chapel, Mayfair and special performances by children's choirs from our programmes in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile and Nigeria.
About smile train UK's Christmas carol concert – a virtual celebration
Join your fellow Smile Train supporters for this much-loved festive concert. Though it will take place online once again, the purpose remains the same as ever: celebrating the smiles your support brings to children in need.
Every day, 540 babies around the world are born with a cleft, even during a pandemic. Clefts are a serious health condition with potentially life-threatening complications, such as difficulty eating, breathing, hearing, and speaking. Though COVID-19 has forced our local partners to delay critical surgeries, thanks to your support, they have still been able to continue providing high-quality cleft care everywhere it is safe to do so.
In the spirit of the festive season, we invite you to join us in bringing smiles and hope to children around the world this Christmas by making a special gift to Smile Train UK. Whatever you can give, every pound means the world to families in desperate need.
- A sing-along to Christmas carols performed by the choir and organist of The Grosvenor Chapel, Mayfair.
- A seasonal message from the Priest-In-Charge of The Grosvenor Chapel, Fr Richard Fermer.
- An update from Kimmy Flaviano, Vice President, South East Asia, on how you are helping our Smile Train Philippines programme give children with cleft the best gift of all - a healthy life and the opportunity to thrive.
- Seasonal messages from our fantastic Smile Train UK ambassadors.
- Special performances by Smile Train children’s choirs from our partner hospitals in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Chile, and Nigeria. These wonderful young singers are all children with clefts who are receiving post-operative cleft treatment. Your remarkable support helps to make this possible.